Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weaving

Hubby is very supportive of all my endeavours and last weekend bought me this on Trade Me :

image
It’s a small beginner’s loom (6 treadles and 4 heddles) but at the moment it looks like this:
image image
image etc.
i.e. it’s in bits with no instructions! We are not picking it up for a few weeks or so as it’s in another city. At least I have an idea of what it is supposed to look like! Should be fun putting it together and trying it out, though I imagine it will take a while.  : )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been enjoying my printmaking and at the weekend daughter 4 and I had a lovely time making prints together. No pictures yet  as she took them all to school for ‘news’.  I hope to post some pictures of them in the next few days.
R x

No comments: