Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bento and Bags

If you look on the side bar in the “Inspiration Blogs” you will see one of them is “Just Bento” .  A Bento Box is a Japanese lunch box and some times I make hubby and the children ‘Bento Boxes’ for their school and work lunches.
This is one I made for Hubby last week – not strictly Japanese but inspired by Bento.
There is a frittata made using leftover roast potatoes and veges, small salad and some bread.
IMG_0946
Some times I make ‘onigiri’ which are Japanese rice balls. I’ll take a picture next time.
I made a couple of quick bags last week – trying out a new design . I’m using them to store my knitting and crochet.
IMG_0947
IMG_0950
And this is what went past my house today!
IMG_6807
IMG_6809
IMG_6813
IMG_6817
Have a happy and safe Easter break.
R x.

No comments: