Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tidy Desk

I actually made good use of some time today when the kids all went for a swim in the school pool :

IMG_0827

A ‘before’ shot of my studio desk. How can I possibly make anything there!

And ‘after’ !

IMG_0838

Much better!!

Here is some embroidery I did while away on holiday using a transfer from Sublime Stitching that daughter 1 gave me for Christmas. I don’t think Ill have any plain pillowcases left as these are such fun to make and I have quite a few patterns to try.

IMG_0839

 

IMG_0840

Also Daughter 1 has been drawing on her walls (with help from sisters!)  And sticking up her German poetry magnets – dein Gesicht ist haesslich (you have an ugly face) . teenagers .

IMG_0835 At least the weather has improved for a few days.

Lastly congratulations to Mum and Dad who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last weekend . Wow. What a marvellous achievement . Lots of love. xx

Wedding Photo

No comments: